In comparison with the usual energy carriers, propane-butane has a more stable cost, therefore it is widely used in industry and agriculture. The company offers the supply of LPG for grain dryers at wholesale prices. The use of liquefied gas for dryers has several advantages:
– Propane-butane in comparison with other types of fuel has a higher heat transfer;
– Autonomy of the gas installation.
– Environmentally friendly propane-butane mixture.
– Simplicity and low maintenance cost.
– The gas pressure is always constant, its drops do not occur, as is often the case with connection to centralized gas pipelines.